Yesterday was Veteran’s Day! The freedom we enjoy is thanks to the veterans who have given their time, their energy, and sometimes their lives for our country. We thank them for their valor and honor that they have shown for us and our country.
In honor of the valor they have shown to keep our freedom, I’m going to highlight those two oil blends today in honor of our veterans. Valor has been called “chiropractor in a bottle.” I’ve used it on the back of my neck and down into my upper spine when my back/neck have been hurting. Freedom can be used on the temples and it is supposed to help you feel free from the things weighing you down.
Contact us if you’d like to try Young Living, or see our Essential Oils page.
I am a teacher, and I loved using essential oils in my classroom. Even though we are remote learning this year, I still plan to use essential oils to help my daughter and myself this year. Some of my picks to diffuse are:
- Brain Power – This one smells good and I like to diffuse it during test time.
- Thieves – This oil blend has a history of keeping away illness. It smells great, too.
- Eucalyptus Globulus or Radiata – This one is great for stuffed up noses which invariably come around in the winter.
- Peppermint – This one really helps a headache, and I love the smell.
Some other products I wouldn’t be without are:
- Thieves Household Cleaner – This will be used to clean up those areas where we work most often to get rid of the germs AND to leave behind a great scent.
Check out some other great ideas for the classroom at The Lavender Life. Contact us if you’d like to try Young Living, or see our Essential Oils page.
After you’ve finished your daily workout, try this spritz to give you a pick-me-up and carry a revitalizing scent with you.
In a glass spray bottle, combine the following:
- 7 drops of Bergamot essential oil
- 7 drops of Lavender essential oil
- 7 drops of Lime essential oil
- 3 drops of Peppermint essential oil
- 3 ounces of distilled water
Shake well before spraying. Storing the bottle in the refrigerator will make this a “cool” treat to follow your workout.
Also, if you have some achy muscles after your workout, or anytime throughout the day, us Cool Azul pain relief cream. I love this cream and have used it quite often for my sore muscles.
The above recipe and more tips to perk up your at-home workout can be found at The Lavender Life.
Contact us or visit our essential oils page to find out more about Young Living oils.
We’ve been working to update our website, and we wanted to share those updates with you.
First, check out our new section called Bookkeeping. This is a new service we have started offering. Let us know if we can help you!
Next, check out Essential Oils. This information may seem the same, but we had to update some links, and now we have a pretty logo as well.
Please contact us if we can help you with your bookkeeping or essential oil needs.
Finally, we have a brand new link to our daughter’s website. Check out SAW Enterprises to see what services she has to make your life easier.
Everyone stay safe and have a blessed day!