I am a teacher, and I loved using essential oils in my classroom. Even though we are remote learning this year, I still plan to use essential oils to help my daughter and myself this year. Some of my picks to diffuse are:
- Brain Power – This one smells good and I like to diffuse it during test time.
- Thieves – This oil blend has a history of keeping away illness. It smells great, too.
- Eucalyptus Globulus or Radiata – This one is great for stuffed up noses which invariably come around in the winter.
- Peppermint – This one really helps a headache, and I love the smell.
Some other products I wouldn’t be without are:
- Thieve Waterless Hand Sanitizer – I love this hand sanitizer. It has the great Thieve scent and adds in Peppermint as well making a great combination.
- Thieves Household Cleaner – This will be used to clean up those areas where we work most often to get rid of the germs AND to leave behind a great scent.