I am a teacher, and I loved using essential oils in my classroom. Even though we are remote learning this year, I still plan to use essential oils to help my daughter and myself this year. Some of my picks to diffuse are:
- Brain Power – This one smells good and I like to diffuse it during test time.
- Thieves – This oil blend has a history of keeping away illness. It smells great, too.
- Eucalyptus Globulus or Radiata – This one is great for stuffed up noses which invariably come around in the winter.
- Peppermint – This one really helps a headache, and I love the smell.
Some other products I wouldn’t be without are:
- Thieve Waterless Hand Sanitizer – I love this hand sanitizer. It has the great Thieve scent and adds in Peppermint as well making a great combination.
- Thieves Household Cleaner – This will be used to clean up those areas where we work most often to get rid of the germs AND to leave behind a great scent.
Check out some other great ideas for the classroom at The Lavender Life. Contact us if you’d like to try Young Living, or see our Essential Oils page.
Essential Oils in the Classroom